47. Marie Persson: Accountability as an Instrument for Change. Civil Society Strategies in HIV/AIDS advocacy in South Africa, 2011.
46. Elin Risberg: Broken Promises. Trafficking of Children within Ethiopia for the Purpose of Exploitative Labour, 2011.
45. Victoria Florinder: Poverty and social capital. A case study of exile Haitians in the Dominican Republic, 2010.
44. Therese Arnewing: From Fossil Fuels to Bioenergy: Explaining institutional change in India, 2009.
43. Minna Levin: The Violent Safe Haven. Teachers’ and Principals’ Perceptions of Student Aggression at Three High Risk Public Schools in San Salvador, 2009.
42. Gustav Cederlöf: Cuba’s Second Revolution. Energy Efficiency and Social Transformation as Effects of Decentralisation and the Idea of Development in the Energy Systems of Pinar del Río, 2009.
41. Johanna Nilsson & Camilla Swahn: A Virtuous Spiral? Micro-finance as a way to women’s Empowerment or Disempowerment, 2009.
40. Therese Leijon: Land rights as a way to empower women? A minor field study on the effects of the land formalization program on women in rural Tanzania, 2009.
39. Andreas Sandberg: Traditional healers in HIV/AIDS alleviation. A descriptive study of collaboration across medical borderlands, 2008.
38. Serwa Quarm: "When you become light it's like a light come in your life". Examining perceived socio-economic advantages as a motive for skin bleaching. 2007.
37. Ida Hernbrandt Linusson & Anneli Wolauz: Child labour or education? A field study about how much the economy matters when poor households make decisions in educating their children. 2007.
36. Jaqueline Carleson: Who is being heard? A study of the PRSP participatory process in Dominica and the importance of political capital. 2006.
35. Mira Datta: L’approche « genre et développement » de la Suède. Une étude sur son application théorique et pratique par le bureau régional de Diakonia au Burkina Faso. 2006.
34. Mariam Persson: "In their eyes we’ll always be rebels" – A Minor Field Study of ex-combatants in Sierra Leone. 2005.
33. Helena Henriksson: HIV/AIDS and Social Movement Mobilisation in South Africa. A study of Treatment Action Campaign. 2005.
32. Annika Dalén: Prostitution in Argentina in the Wake of the Economic Crisis. 2004.
31. Annika Hermansson: Resistance in Bolivia against Negative Effects of Economic Globalisation – the case of the struggle against the exportation of natural gas. 2004
30. Lena Nilsson: Media Rights in a Multicultural Society. A field study of the effects of the collective media rights decided upon in the Agreement on the Identity and Rights of Indigenous Peoples and of the Maya people’s participation in media. 2004
29. Lena Windahl: PDDH. La Procuradoria para la Defesa de los Derechos Humanos. ¿Un Acelerador o un Freno para el Proceso de Democratización en El Salvador? 2004
28. Herman Geijer: Taking Democracy Back. A field study of Asambleas Populares and the effects of the rebellion of the 19th and 20th of December 2001 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. 2003
27. Ethel Marx Blom: Small-Scale Farmers in Niviria. A socio-economic study of a small village in Mozambique, emphasizing its developmental potential and needs, its interaction with neighbouring traditional villages, and its chances to benefit from the Government’s National Cooperation Programme. 2003
26. Elin Forsgren: The Cultural Identity of the Maya People of Guatemala and the Agreement on the Identity and Rights of Indigenous Peoples. A study of the observance and effects of the Agreement on the Identity and Rights of Indigenous Peoples, and how it has affected the Maya People in their effort to maintain and exercise their cultural identity. 2003
25. Joanna Gough: The Acceptance of the Lok Jumbish Project in Respect of Gender, Caste and Religion. 2003
24. Tomas Thernström: Local Participation in the Tourism Development Process. A case study of Sa Pa – Vietnam. 2002
23. Magdalena Abrahamsson: Empowerment strategies in the fight against HIV/AIDS in Uganda. The work of the AIDS Support Organisation with National Community of Women Living with HIV/AIDS from a gender and empowerment perspective. 2002
22. Annelie Hedemyr: La participación política femenina en Bolivia: Un estudio de mujeres en Cochabamba y en Oruro. 2001
21. Lasse Einarsson: The Choice of Language of Instruction and Democratic Autonomy in Zanzibar/Tanzania. 2001
20. Anders Åhlin: Trade Unions in Democratisation Processes: A Study of the Role of the General Federation of Nepalese Trade Unions (GEFONT) in the Making and Consolidation of Democracy in Nepal. 2000
19. Daniel Wolf-Watz: Breaking the Cycle of Reproduction. Fuelwood Trade in Kiteto District, Tanzania. 2000
18. Andreas Berglöf & Lisa Lindström: "Helpless they were driven - Away they were driven". The Tonga People’s Perceptions of the Forced Resettlement in 1957 Caused by the Kariba Dam, Zimbabwe. 1999
17. Mari-Elina Ekoluoma: Poverty and Plastic Hearts. Women and Prostitution in Olongapo. 1999
16. Jaqueline Maier Chávez: Mujeres Después de la Guerra. Un estudio sobre la participación de las mujeres en la guerrilla, su desmovilización y las contribuciones de proyectos con perspectiva de género en su proceso de reintegración a la sociedad guatemalteca. 1998
15. Åsa Nilsson: The People of Kiboroloni. Social relations with an emphasis on gender at an African market-place in Kilimanjaro Region, Tanzania. 1997
14. Jenny Hallenberg: Literature Donations to University. A Case Study. 1997
13. Åsa Bergqvist & Pia Nyman: Democracy - also for women? A study of women’s possibility to participate in the political process and civil society organisations in Zambia. 1996
12. Jeanna Bystrand: Building the Capacity of Pediatric Nurses in Vietnam. A Study of the Sweden-Vietnam Health Co-operation Programme. 1996
11. Per Vogel: Children in Prostitution in Thailand. Causes and Prevention among Hilltribe Groups in Northern Thailand. 1996
10. Johan Ndisi: The Constitutional Framework and Political Opposition in Multy-Party Kenya. 1996
9. Eva Hellström: Non-Governmental Organizations and their Role in Democratisation. A Minor Field Study in Guinea-Bissau. 1995
8. Mali Nilsson: The Impact of Structural Adjustment on Education. A study on how the World Bank’s Structural Adjustment Programme has affected the educational situation for girls in Zimbabwe. 1995
7. Anna-Klara Berglund: Disability, Attitudes and Handicap. A case study about attitudes and their implications for people with disabilities in south west Mexico. 1995
6. Sharon Ford: Learning in Ladakh: Education and Development in the Indian Himalayas. 1995
5. Lena Magnusson: The Role of the Change Agents - a study on the editorial board members of a newly established environmental newsletter in Dodoma, Tanzania. 1995
4. Leif Hjälmeby: The Vietnamese Reform Process and the Question of the Development of the Subsistence Economy in Hanoi. 1994.
3. Anna Karlsson: The Situation of Orphaned and "AIDS-affected" Children in an AIDS-struck Community. An assessment of the children’s situation in Uganda and a brief look at what is being done. 1994.
2. Marie-Louise Christensen: Gender and Household Differences in a Soil Conservation Project. A Case Study from Lesotho. 1994.
1. Stefan Cahling: People’s Participation in Social Forestry in Orissa, India. 1994.